Exhibitions, Awards, and Stuff
- December : Jadite Gallery, 413 West 50 Street New York NY - The Power of Tones, PWP group show
- November : 12th Annual Black and White Spider Awards - Nomination in Silhouette for "Cubano"
- October : Jadite Gallery, 413 West 50 Street New York NY - NYC4PA group exhibition Curves
- December : Atlantic Gallery, 548 West 28 Street New York NY - It's All in the Details, PWP group show
- November : 11th Annual Black and White Spider Awards - Nomination in Fine Art for "Serenity, Central Park"
- October : Palazzo Italia, Berlin Germany, 4th Biennial of Fine Art & Documentary Photography, group show, from 10/06/2016 through 10/30/2016
- August : NAWA (National Association of Women Artists) : Associate Members Online Exhibition, August 2016 through August 2017
- August : Soho Photo Gallery, 15 White Street New York NY - Naked , group show organized by RE:ARTISTE and juried by T.Lawrence Wheatman
- May : National Arts Club, 15 Gramercy Park South New York NY - Structure in the City , PWP group show juried by Dr. Stanley Burns
- Honor : Julia Margaret Cameron Award, 7th Edition: Finalist in 3 categories - Fine Art; Nude and Figure; Culture and Daily life
- December : Atlantic Gallery, 548 West 28 Street New York, NY - Primarily Color, PWP group show
- January : Soho Photo Gallery, 15 White Street New York, NY - group show, PWP Professional Women Photographers: We, Au Naturel
- December : Atlantic Gallery, 548 West 28 Street New York, NY - Small Wonders , PWP group show juried by Barbara Koppelman
- May : National Arts Club, 15 Gramercy Park South New York, NY - Interior Lives , PWP group show juried by Dr. Stanley Burns
- April : PWP's 2013 Spring International Call (online), juried by Julie Saul - First Place in "Places": Steps at Padre Pico
- May : Gallery 69, 69 Leonard Street New York, NY - New York Center for Photographic Art's exhibition, "People" and "Seasons" , group show
"Seasons" was juried by Douglas Beasley - took First Place for "Winter": Wonderland - Central Park , and Juror's Selection: Serenity - Central Park
In a review of "Seasons" in Gallery & Studio magazine, Byron Coleman wrote "Kat DiStefano transformed a stone footbridge familiar to most New Yorkers into a snow scene reminiscent of the Japanese Ukiyo-E master Hokusai in her b/w print Wonderland."
(click on images below for more information)